C190 New Holland Track Loader

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rock-man

Hi , has anyone got one of these at all ?. I'm having problems with mine , with the track-frames leaning in and I'm getting the same talk from the saleman " your the only one that seems to be having these problems" . I'm hoping that someone oput there either has one , know's someone that has one or runs either the C175 or the C185 . Any help would be great . The tracks are l;eaning in to the point of the top of the tracks are approx 30mm out of level . NOT HAPPY JAN . Cheers

Daewoo

I have a C190.
When you say the track frames are leaning in, do you mean like the frame or frame mounts are bent?
On ours the electrical sytem has been a little dodgy. It has 1130 hours on it and we have had to replace the computer once and have had several problems with bad conections in the safety interlock system. We have also had to replace the injector pump once and are blowing hydraulic lines fairly often.
That said, we use it in a crushing quarry which is about as close to a continous torture test that any machine is likely to see. We crush limestone and that limestone dust gets EVERYWHERE and just chews machines apart. The only reason our C190 has lasted this long is that it IS a C190. We have had caterpillar, john deere, and bobcat skid loaders in the past and none of them have lasted more than 2 years and all have been a constant maintenance nightmare.
I have never been too far into our 190 because it has never needed it but I think today I am going to tilt the cab and really tear into it to see if I can figure out/fix a drive problem. Is there anything you want me to look for as far as the track frames/frame mounts go while I am in there? Have you figured out why the frames are leaning? I would be happy to take some pictures or measurements if you need them for comparison.