Bucket tilt DOWN loads engine bad.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pcweber

Of all things my bucket tilt DOWN in the most load on my machine including drive motors. I assume the valves need to be able to "vent" the opposite side of the cylinders from the side that is getting fluid pushed into them? Any I on the right track? (Never had to adjust anything like this before) It is an IH 3300B. Anyone have shop manual info for this model showing some form of valve adjustments?

skidsteer.ca

On most hyd valves the same spool that tilts the bucket down also open the return to the tank so their is no adjustment. The only thing along this line that could act like that would be a kinked return hose or pipe. But every function would have to use the same return line and should act the same.
Ken

OP
OP
P

pcweber

On most hyd valves the same spool that tilts the bucket down also open the return to the tank so their is no adjustment. The only thing along this line that could act like that would be a kinked return hose or pipe. But every function would have to use the same return line and should act the same.
Ken
I assuem the overall loader bucket lift cylinders would use this same return line and it works perfect. i jsut odered a service manual for it this morning. Once I get that I will see if I can try adjusting something on the bucket tilt down related to the return flow. It will nearly killt he engine if I press it down far wnough for fast tilt.