Book on Bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BobMn

Hi Guys; On a parts run the other day; We stopped at Barnes and Noble. I was looking for farm tractor books , and seen "Fifty years of Bobcat" I picked it up(had money on a gift card!) I thought it was written very well. Lots of pics.and that's a good thing! But it covered the family's behind the Bobcat. And how they got Toyota NOT to build skid steer loaders!! Just though I'd pass this info along. Thanks Bob

jerry

I also saw a Calendar today for Bobcats. Didn't know they had them. :)
There is a contractor in town with a toyota skidsteer, looks fairly old but that is the only one I have seen around, did they start making them at a later date?

hvyduty

There is a contractor in town with a toyota skidsteer, looks fairly old but that is the only one I have seen around, did they start making them at a later date?
If anyone is looking to but this book be aware there is two versions "Bobcat fifty years"and "Bobcat fifty years of opportunity"The "opportunity" versions is only avalable through dealers and is a limited edition, it also has 48 more pages.

hvyduty

If anyone is looking to but this book be aware there is two versions "Bobcat fifty years"and "Bobcat fifty years of opportunity"The "opportunity" versions is only avalable through dealers and is a limited edition, it also has 48 more pages.
Oh yeah there is also a DVD linked to these books, not sure what is on it

skidsteer.ca

I have a copy of the 50 Years of Opportunity. Great book with lots of information and Bobcat history.
I received a copy of the book "50 years of opportunity" and the dvd from my sister inlaw (Thanks Lisa) for Christmas. The book is excellent and quite interesting. The dvd mostly covers the tv commercials bobcat had used over the years and I personally don't recommend it. Our wives laughed at us but me and another buddy spent a good portion New Years eve looking the book over. I likely need therapy, lol
Ken

TheMEGAbobcatman

I received a copy of the book "50 years of opportunity" and the dvd from my sister inlaw (Thanks Lisa) for Christmas. The book is excellent and quite interesting. The dvd mostly covers the tv commercials bobcat had used over the years and I personally don't recommend it. Our wives laughed at us but me and another buddy spent a good portion New Years eve looking the book over. I likely need therapy, lol
Ken
Just last week I ordered a "Bobcat 50 years" book to, I'm really curious to read what it's about, it should be shipped to my house by tonight or tomorow, it looks pretty interesting to see when or how the bobcat was invented.

JD4440

Just last week I ordered a "Bobcat 50 years" book to, I'm really curious to read what it's about, it should be shipped to my house by tonight or tomorow, it looks pretty interesting to see when or how the bobcat was invented.
I had forgotten about this book. Looks like it's back to the dealer ;-)

Latest posts