Bobtach Backhoe

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

500K_773

Geoffrey,
The picture on the BobcatForum homepage shows what looks like your T200 with a bobtach style backhoe attachment. Do you own it or did you rent it? What do you think of the performance?

owensge

C.A., the attachment is the EZ-Backhoe 5000 attachment w/ thumb from skidsteeer solutions(SS), http://www.skidsteersolutions.com/pages/2/index.htm. Out the door, it was 2200.00 if my memory serves me.
Great attachment with a lot of power! I put it to work on the first day digging 4ft holes, clearing dead trees, and moving rocks. I can't compare it to any other backhoe machine or attachment because I haven't operated any of those, but I can tell you that it's solid. So far, it's living up to the hype on the SS web site.
I did experience minimal creep towards one of the four test holes, but easily compensated using the controls.
I've added some additional photos in the Tractors Photo section.

864wood

C.A., the attachment is the EZ-Backhoe 5000 attachment w/ thumb from skidsteeer solutions(SS), http://www.skidsteersolutions.com/pages/2/index.htm. Out the door, it was 2200.00 if my memory serves me.
Great attachment with a lot of power! I put it to work on the first day digging 4ft holes, clearing dead trees, and moving rocks. I can't compare it to any other backhoe machine or attachment because I haven't operated any of those, but I can tell you that it's solid. So far, it's living up to the hype on the SS web site.
I did experience minimal creep towards one of the four test holes, but easily compensated using the controls.
I've added some additional photos in the Tractors Photo section.
I might want to add that I do belive the SS attachment is stationary or fixed to mounting plate 90deg to plane. So to dump spoils you have to skid steer left or right thus screwing up dig line for trenches. I have the bobtach attachement which will toggle boom 45deg left and right to dump spoils. I might also add its about $1k more with bucket. Good luck.

owensge

I might want to add that I do belive the SS attachment is stationary or fixed to mounting plate 90deg to plane. So to dump spoils you have to skid steer left or right thus screwing up dig line for trenches. I have the bobtach attachement which will toggle boom 45deg left and right to dump spoils. I might also add its about $1k more with bucket. Good luck.
Yes, that's definitely a down side to this attachment. Fortunately I can use my trencher for that kind of stuff.
Is your backhoe attachment a bobcat series (709, etc) or another brand?

864wood

Yes, that's definitely a down side to this attachment. Fortunately I can use my trencher for that kind of stuff.
Is your backhoe attachment a bobcat series (709, etc) or another brand?
The peice of equip is "Bob-Tach Hoe" S/n 074600101 & above. Does that help?

Latest posts