bobcat753 bucket wont move

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
C
yea everything is working that i know or all my lights would not come on some reason i am not building fluid up on my lift sides of the bisc block i getting down pressure and my aux works fine and i am going to call the dealer Monday but he want me to bring it to him i am going to check around at a different one
do you think maybe my bisc check valve not working or my lift and tilt lock valves not working right it just seems to me that one would work lift or the tilt ps thanks for all the help

Tazza

Staff member
do you think maybe my bisc check valve not working or my lift and tilt lock valves not working right it just seems to me that one would work lift or the tilt ps thanks for all the help
I do believe its your lift lock out valve that is your problem. For safety reasons when you get off the seat or lift the seat bar the BICS box locks the brake and disables the lift arms. As you don't have a park brake problem your BICS seems to be working but its as if your solenoid is not. The coil its self or the needle inside the control block. You have checked everything else!
As you have down pressure with your tilt, this shows you have hydraulic pressure.

OP
OP
C
I do believe its your lift lock out valve that is your problem. For safety reasons when you get off the seat or lift the seat bar the BICS box locks the brake and disables the lift arms. As you don't have a park brake problem your BICS seems to be working but its as if your solenoid is not. The coil its self or the needle inside the control block. You have checked everything else!
As you have down pressure with your tilt, this shows you have hydraulic pressure.
are you talking about the bisc valve selanoid because i put a new one on and a new coil that dont mean its good but i have a better chance and i also have the push to operate hook up where the brake works when you lift the bar but if you push the peddle it dont work maybe my coil is setting to far down the steam in the book it show having a oring on both ends maybe thats the problem but i dont think it should matter and if the bisc was lock it would not give me any down preshure would it

Tazza

Staff member
are you talking about the bisc valve selanoid because i put a new one on and a new coil that dont mean its good but i have a better chance and i also have the push to operate hook up where the brake works when you lift the bar but if you push the peddle it dont work maybe my coil is setting to far down the steam in the book it show having a oring on both ends maybe thats the problem but i dont think it should matter and if the bisc was lock it would not give me any down preshure would it
The bics as far as i am aware will ONLY lock the drive system and lift arms. It will not lock your bucket tilt or aux hydraulics.
The new stem and coil should have fixed it, i still believe the problem is here.
Find your lift section of the control block, is there a plug that screws in the rear of it? like a relief valve? just ensure its not stuck open. The lift section some times has a separate relief to prevent cylinder damage if you over load them.

OP
OP
C
The bics as far as i am aware will ONLY lock the drive system and lift arms. It will not lock your bucket tilt or aux hydraulics.
The new stem and coil should have fixed it, i still believe the problem is here.
Find your lift section of the control block, is there a plug that screws in the rear of it? like a relief valve? just ensure its not stuck open. The lift section some times has a separate relief to prevent cylinder damage if you over load them.
well this is the end of this post i have got the bobcat going and working fine what happend was that when they work on it they broke of the bisc lock out coil and so i bought a new one put it on well then the stem valve broke so i replace it and i had power going to it and it was clicking like it was working but today after checking everything i notice that when i moved the wire that it would click so i unhooked it and cut the plugs off and put new ones on and it come alive thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tazza

Staff member
well this is the end of this post i have got the bobcat going and working fine what happend was that when they work on it they broke of the bisc lock out coil and so i bought a new one put it on well then the stem valve broke so i replace it and i had power going to it and it was clicking like it was working but today after checking everything i notice that when i moved the wire that it would click so i unhooked it and cut the plugs off and put new ones on and it come alive thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent!