Bobcat Workshop Manuals.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jock.

I have a genuine Bobcat 863 workshop manual and I must say, they are the hardest thing to read and work with. Can anyone tell me where the fault codes are hidden in the manual?

Bobcatdan

They aren't. There is one page that gives a code list, but otther wise all code info is in the Electrical Diagnosic manual.

bobcatguy

In the service manual there is 1 page up in the front section (I think that's where it is) that has all the codes listed with a description. If you have the owners manual they codes are also in there. There should be an index in the back that will tell you where to look for things. Hope this helps.

Bobcatdan

In the service manual there is 1 page up in the front section (I think that's where it is) that has all the codes listed with a description. If you have the owners manual they codes are also in there. There should be an index in the back that will tell you where to look for things. Hope this helps.
The service manual only has a listing, no diagnosis information. The book is helpful for BICs light blink codes. For actual step by step information on how solve a code, there is a separate manual for that. Besides wiring and hydraulic schematics, the service manuals are pretty useless in my opinion.

Latest posts