Bobcat T450 - error code H2607 (Front Base Solenoid Open Circuit)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bruce111

Hoping someone can help me. Recently the machine beeped and showed error code H2607 on the display screen. I researched the code and found that it refers to the front aux hydraulics. There were no attachments plugged into the front aux hydraulic connectors at the time of warning. To test what was not working I attached my snow plow, turned on aux hydraulics, and tried left and right operation on joystick. Plow would swing to right, but left is not working. I am wondering if anyone has any direct experience with this, if so what was the solution. I am assuming a possible solenoid failure? If it is a solenoid, where are they located on this machine? Any help would be appreciated.

Hoping someone can help me. Recently the machine beeped and showed error code H2607 on the display screen. I researched the code and found that it refers to the front aux hydraulics. There were no attachments plugged into the front aux hydraulic connectors at the time of warning. To test what was not working I attached my snow plow, turned on aux hydraulics, and tried left and right operation on joystick. Plow would swing to right, but left is not working. I am wondering if anyone has any direct experience with this, if so what was the solution. I am assuming a possible solenoid failure? If it is a solenoid, where are they located on this machine? Any help would be appreciated.
Check wires that run along the bell crank for the steering levers the harness rubs on a bracke on the right side