Bobcat S330 best access path for fuel level sensor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tractorguy87

I have a Bobcat S330 and I have had it for about a year. I am posting mainly to ask what is best method to access the area between the engine and the pump. It recently started to leak hydraulic fluid. When it sits in the shop for a week it might leak about a pint maybe. I have checked all the areas under the cab and back to the front face of pump but it is pretty dry/clean in these areas. Using an fiber endoscope linked to my tablet attached to a stiff rod, I can see between the engine and the pump. It is very wet back there but I cant really tell where it is leaking, because of the leak there is an extreme build up of oil and soil in this area. My question is what is the best/easiest path to allow me to find this leak and also allow me to clean it out and replace the fuel level sensor which is in this area as well. Is it remove the radiator fan or is there another method such as remove the radiators and coolers and fan and access over top of engine or maybe remove the air cleaner and intake tubes: I don't think this will work too small and maybe my arms not long enough, but I wonder. Thank you for your help.

Note: I have removed all the side panels and there is a good build up of crud on the pumps and lines that are visible in these areas but I don't see any active leaks or actively wet with fluid. I can see in the area between the pump and the engine looks quite shiny and wet with fluid as described above.

Last edited: