Bobcat part number cross reference

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Petetown

Anyone have any insight on where to cross reference a bobcat axle seal 6658228 trying to find a number I can use to avoid the overchargeing at the dealership also any tips on finding repair sleeves.

Tazza

Staff member
Talk to your local bearing/seal shop. They will be able to measure the OD, ID and thickness to work out what seal will work.
I actually didn't find the axle seals to be stupidly priced from Bobcat...

flyerdan

Talk to your local bearing/seal shop. They will be able to measure the OD, ID and thickness to work out what seal will work.
I actually didn't find the axle seals to be stupidly priced from Bobcat...
Most of the time I can answer queries with a simple trick, highlight, right click and select search:
text

Then hit the shopping tab and you'll find that they are available from $5.49

That doesn't address the original question though; go back to the original 6658228 google page and start typing cross reference, predictive text will auto fill after a few letters. That gives another page of results.

I've got huge volumes of old books from various makers and cross guides, but it's still easier and quicker to use Google. they might be an evil empire, but they do have a good search engine.

OP
OP
P

Petetown

Most of the time I can answer queries with a simple trick, highlight, right click and select search:
Then hit the shopping tab and you'll find that they are available from $5.49

That doesn't address the original question though; go back to the original 6658228 google page and start typing cross reference, predictive text will auto fill after a few letters. That gives another page of results.

I've got huge volumes of old books from various makers and cross guides, but it's still easier and quicker to use Google. they might be an evil empire, but they do have a good search engine.
Thank you I had taken a bobcat seal and sleeve kit to my bearing supplier to measure up turned out to be oddball stuff so went with the bobcat wear ring and seal kits it's a really nice kit it's just pricy saves big on the bearings to it's all good.