Bobcat Door enclosure kit. Full Rigid locking Lexan door with Hinges and side glass.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

scott321789

Hello all. I am developing ( 2 weeks till market) A full Front door and cab enclosure made from 100% Lexan polycarbonate. The front bobcat door will be 3/16" thick and will also give maximum visibility. The side windows will be 1/8" Lexan polycarbonate Laser cut sheet and will offer maximum versatility.
I am taking pre orders now for the first 100 kits. You ask? What are the advantages?
1.) How important is it to you to have an enclosure kit that not only keeps the cold out, but also protects you with a full Bulletproof front door? I have heard of instances where factory Glass just shatters upon impact? Lexan is made to withstand most all impacts. Tree branches, heavy rock shards, tons of soil, or snow, Our Lexan hard door will cover you. Lexan, is fully UV protected, is abraision resistant, and is what the US military uses in thier Hummer doors.
2.) What about Price? Price for my first model doors - Will be $799 for the full enclosure. For guys/gals who only need the front door, it will be only $599. This includes a fan kit( for defrosting the front door glass as well as a full Door handle and latch as provided with the original). Hinge kit included if your unit never had a door to begin with.
3.) What if I don't like looking through wavy nylon soft doors and windows? This is the answer! Our kits are fully rigid. Clearer than glass, there are no flimsy parts to worry about. No wavy views, no soft enclosures or soft clear front doors. Our front doors are lockable just as the factory doors are. The side window kit screws in in less than 20 minutes. We offer a 100% money back Guarantee!*
4.) Can I buy an aftermarket Heater? Yes you can. We offer a 12 volt adjustable temp heater for $199.00 There is no need for anyone to freeze in thier cab this winter. Never mind trying to rig up a coolant supplied heater! All you do is run it off of any 12 volt source in the cab. It's fully adjustable for temp and fan speed!
5.) How can I get a Hold of you to order a kit for my machine? Simply, Just give us a call at 1 866 924 7355 Toll free, or call 1 204 955 5273 We have support staff on duty from 7am to 10 pm every night. Call Lee 1 866 924 7355 or email [email protected] Will send pics upon request.

Tazza

Staff member
You should potentially post pictures.
Even give specs on the heater as others i remember saying the 12v heaters just don't put out enough heat, that's why most use coolant ones, using un-wanted heat rather than using power from the engine to power the heater. Even if you could supply a kit that uses engine coolant.
Just my 2c worth.

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

You should potentially post pictures.
Even give specs on the heater as others i remember saying the 12v heaters just don't put out enough heat, that's why most use coolant ones, using un-wanted heat rather than using power from the engine to power the heater. Even if you could supply a kit that uses engine coolant.
Just my 2c worth.
I will post pictures as soon as I get them. The Kit should be in Full run production by Weeks end. The heater is a 300 watt fully adjustable temp with a blower/fan. The enclosure kit will be nearly air tight for those cold winter months. Lexan, not acrylic or vinyl is utilized for max strength, abraision resistance, and UV protection so all components will never fade. We offer a 100% money back guarantee as well. The side windows are Water jet cut out of Lexan as well. Heat retention and operator safety and comfort are our main goals! I will post pics as soon as the first one comes off the factory floor! Our website should be up in a couple of weeks as well. Thanks for your post and your advice! Lee [email protected] 1 866 924 7355 (Toll Free anywhere in North America) SkidSteerz.com

lesgawlik

I will post pictures as soon as I get them. The Kit should be in Full run production by Weeks end. The heater is a 300 watt fully adjustable temp with a blower/fan. The enclosure kit will be nearly air tight for those cold winter months. Lexan, not acrylic or vinyl is utilized for max strength, abraision resistance, and UV protection so all components will never fade. We offer a 100% money back guarantee as well. The side windows are Water jet cut out of Lexan as well. Heat retention and operator safety and comfort are our main goals! I will post pics as soon as the first one comes off the factory floor! Our website should be up in a couple of weeks as well. Thanks for your post and your advice! Lee [email protected] 1 866 924 7355 (Toll Free anywhere in North America) SkidSteerz.com
"www.SkidSteerz.com" "This is a future home page." What am I missing?

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

"www.SkidSteerz.com" "This is a future home page." What am I missing?
Website is in production right now. Sorry for the delay. Door kits should be ready by weeks end. Will post pics as soon as I have the first kit off the factory floor. Thanks for your patience. lee 1 866 924 7355

Jyuma

Website is in production right now. Sorry for the delay. Door kits should be ready by weeks end. Will post pics as soon as I have the first kit off the factory floor. Thanks for your patience. lee 1 866 924 7355
Hello Scott321789... sounds like you've got a very nice door and window kit. I wish it would fit my Thomas T133.
emotion-1.gif

I do have a few questions about the heater though...
1... 300 watts from 12 volts = 25 amps min. Your post said the heater can be connected to any 12 volt source. Would that be any 12 volt source that can supply an additional 25 amps?
2... My cab is approximately 45 cubic feet in volume. Three 100 watt incandescent light bulbs would consume the same 300 watts of energy as the heater but could never heat my cab on a cold winters day. Given the high rate of heat loss through the cab what would be a realistic expectation of heating capacity given the limit of 300 watts input?

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

Hello Scott321789... sounds like you've got a very nice door and window kit. I wish it would fit my Thomas T133.
I do have a few questions about the heater though...
1... 300 watts from 12 volts = 25 amps min. Your post said the heater can be connected to any 12 volt source. Would that be any 12 volt source that can supply an additional 25 amps?
2... My cab is approximately 45 cubic feet in volume. Three 100 watt incandescent light bulbs would consume the same 300 watts of energy as the heater but could never heat my cab on a cold winters day. Given the high rate of heat loss through the cab what would be a realistic expectation of heating capacity given the limit of 300 watts input?
The Heater is meant to take the chill out of the air . It obviously won't feel like a furnace in the cab, but it helps. I live in a climate that reaches 40 below 0, and the only thing that truly works at that temp is a full blown factory Coolant fed heater from the engine with a strong fan and a fully enclosed cab. Lee

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

The Heater is meant to take the chill out of the air . It obviously won't feel like a furnace in the cab, but it helps. I live in a climate that reaches 40 below 0, and the only thing that truly works at that temp is a full blown factory Coolant fed heater from the engine with a strong fan and a fully enclosed cab. Lee
Please be patient. Pics will be posted as soon as I have them and the product is ready for market. I will not post them earlier than I am able to deliver them to you. Thanks for your patience.

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

Please be patient. Pics will be posted as soon as I have them and the product is ready for market. I will not post them earlier than I am able to deliver them to you. Thanks for your patience.
Hello Everybody. Here are the pictures of our new Skid steer Kit. Check out our ebay store! call 1 866 924 7355 or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions! ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330639919501

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

If the above link does not work, copy and post the following link into your search browser http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bobcat-Cab-Enclosure-Kit-Hard-Lexan-Door-and-Windows-Skidsteer-skid-glass-/330639919501?pt=Skid_Steel_Loaders&hash=item4cfbacc98d
http://stores.ebay.com/thermfastindustries
Here are the pictures of our new bobcat doors and enclosure kits. They range from $599 to $799 complete. You can purchase the door alone for $499 plus shipping.
If you have any questions, email me or call toll free 1 866 924 7355
$(KGrHqEOKo4E6(lkUi98BOu)H,LUZg~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKjIE6RdkOJYkBOu)HfTdMw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKpYE6cBIFpYZBOu)HOunIQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKpwE6Vrq+(RJBOu)HmCu4Q~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKkUE6nGPHNPZBOu)HZV8R!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKp0E6YDy2WIhBOu)HoyEr!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKoYE6fF9Tzg6BOu)Hbn30!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKo0E6e52W4SUBOu)HikJtw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKjUE6MLumy+FBOu)Hl)sDw~~60_3.JPG

Again, Check out our ebay store if you would like to purchase or see prices and options.-----
Here is the link again:----------
http://stores.ebay.com/thermfastindustries --------
Call us toll free if you have any questione or email us!---------
Toll free 1 866 924 7355 or email
[email protected]

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

http://stores.ebay.com/thermfastindustries
Here are the pictures of our new bobcat doors and enclosure kits. They range from $599 to $799 complete. You can purchase the door alone for $499 plus shipping.
If you have any questions, email me or call toll free 1 866 924 7355

Again, Check out our ebay store if you would like to purchase or see prices and options.-----
Here is the link again:----------
http://stores.ebay.com/thermfastindustries --------
Call us toll free if you have any questione or email us!---------
Toll free 1 866 924 7355 or email
[email protected]
Keep out the COLD this winter!!!

Here are the Pictures of our new CAT and Case lineup of Doors and side window Enclosures. Be sure to check us out on ebay!
http://stores.ebay.com/Thermfast-industries
Prices range from $599 to $899 depending on options.
You can always call us at 1 866 924 7355 toll free!
or email us at [email protected]
$(KGrHqFHJCkE63YKfv+EBO5bq(e3WQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKpEE6(FM(wdrBOwEfWennw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJCwE7BcvhB1HBO5brBowHw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJDME63ZMVB1cBOy)nIhhD!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJC0E7BcvfcB9BOy)nPz7(Q~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJCUE63(+wHoyBO5bp8KFt!~~60_3.JPG

Visit our ebay store!
Here is the clickable link!
1 866 924 7355

OP
OP
scott321789

scott321789

Keep out the COLD this winter!!!

Here are the Pictures of our new CAT and Case lineup of Doors and side window Enclosures. Be sure to check us out on ebay!
Prices range from $599 to $899 depending on options.
You can always call us at 1 866 924 7355 toll free!
or email us at [email protected]

Visit our ebay store!
Here is the clickable link!
1 866 924 7355
1/2 inch thick Extreme duty doors are IN!!!!!! Forestry, construction and demolition.
Do not ever take chances with your noggin! This is why we are here.
Glass brakes, and alot quicker than you can react to it.
We want you to be safe. This is our main goal for doing what we do.
Please call us with any questions about fittment for your machine!
Leighton
Thermfast Industries
1 866 924 7355