bobcat 773gt hi flow ???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tigerotor77W

What's the machine's serial number? And generally, Bobcat machines are labeled "High Flow" or "H" (eg 863H) if they are high-flow. Other than that, high-flow machines have different connections at the couplers... though someone more familiar with attachments would be better to answer this than I.

OP
OP
E

ehchvac

What's the machine's serial number? And generally, Bobcat machines are labeled "High Flow" or "H" (eg 863H) if they are high-flow. Other than that, high-flow machines have different connections at the couplers... though someone more familiar with attachments would be better to answer this than I.
the previous owner said it was not a hi flow, "he thought", but it has a hi flow button on the console . he said he was told they all come with that button but it was still an option. do they send them with that button on the console regardless. they seem to have no problem putting blanks in the other spaces that are unused.

YellowDog

the previous owner said it was not a hi flow, "he thought", but it has a hi flow button on the console . he said he was told they all come with that button but it was still an option. do they send them with that button on the console regardless. they seem to have no problem putting blanks in the other spaces that are unused.
If the button doesn't light up, it isn't high flow. Look at the auxillary couplers, too. If you have three in the block (case drain in there) or the case drain and another small auxillary is on the other side of the machine (think that was in early 773g series), you have high flow. It is usually labeled on the machine, however, I had a new S250 without the label and it was a high flow machine.

Latest posts