Bobcat 773C instrument panel options

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rducharme

I just bought a bobcat 773C. The right instrument cluster contains 4 columns of bars for fuel, oil, battery, temperature(?). This panel is impossible to read in the day. At night I can barely see it because everything uses red color (a weakness in my vision). Is there a replacement available with dials and other color indicators?

brdgbldr

They had a keyed and a deluxe keyless panel. I do not know if the gages are different or not. You should check with Bobcat.

If you do change panels, you may need to have a Bobcat mechanic hook up his computer to program it for your machine.

SirThadious

On the 773C, they had the B.O.S.S. option, which sounds like what you are running. There was an analog gauge basic option as well. I bought a burned out (small engine fire at the battery) one and the wiring was cooked so I swapped out the whole works to analog gauges and switches for everything. Works great and reliable as all hell. Great machine!

I think I found the gauge panel through Wengers, but bought aftermarket sensors and gauges through Fleabay.

Good luck,
Ted