Bobcat 773 losing power

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bvinson9

Good morning,

I recently bought a 1998 773 with a kubota engine in it. I have been having issues with lose of power after about 30 minutes of use. Its will start to bog to the point of shutting off if I have the drive sticks pressed and when I release them it will go back to normal throttle speed. From everything i have read it points to a fuel starvation issue. Here is what i have replaced so far and the issue is still there.

New pick up tube and check valve. ( old one was broke off)

New fuel lift pump
New primer bulb
New fuel line

I removed the new pick up tube yesterday and saw some trash on the screen. Does the fuel tank need to be drained and flushed? Anything else im missing? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

brdgbldr

Good morning,

I recently bought a 1998 773 with a kubota engine in it. I have been having issues with lose of power after about 30 minutes of use. Its will start to bog to the point of shutting off if I have the drive sticks pressed and when I release them it will go back to normal throttle speed. From everything i have read it points to a fuel starvation issue. Here is what i have replaced so far and the issue is still there.

New pick up tube and check valve. ( old one was broke off)

New fuel lift pump
New primer bulb
New fuel line

I removed the new pick up tube yesterday and saw some trash on the screen. Does the fuel tank need to be drained and flushed? Anything else im missing? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Make sure you governor is operating properly.