bobcat 763g error 03-14

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
That fault is battery voltage low, have you tried jumping it with a known good battery?
It may show fully charged, but without being load tested, you can't be sure (unless you havd had this done already)

OP
OP
N

nobac

That fault is battery voltage low, have you tried jumping it with a known good battery?
It may show fully charged, but without being load tested, you can't be sure (unless you havd had this done already)
hello, yes I already tried with another battery because I have another bobcat (t190), and it's still the same problem, and even if I get started the engine what happens after several tests, the three lights remain flashing and I can not work with the bobcat 763 tky

reaperman

hello, yes I already tried with another battery because I have another bobcat (t190), and it's still the same problem, and even if I get started the engine what happens after several tests, the three lights remain flashing and I can not work with the bobcat 763 tky
I'd try jumping the starter solenoid to see if it turns over that way.

Tazza

Staff member
I'd try jumping the starter solenoid to see if it turns over that way.
Ah, so you have gotten it started, but the flashing still continues.
I'd start by checking the fuses and fuse holders. As the error is detecting low voltage, if the fused power line to the computer has a poor connection, it could give a lower voltage making the computer go crazy.
If the power to the computer is right, sadly it could be the computer its self, but start with fuses and ensuring you are getting 12v to the computer module

7LBSSMALLIE

see post about red white wire dash panel supply. or take a jumper from batt Pos to red white lh DASH THINK ITS TOP ROW THIRD ONE THATS THINK NOT KNOW . any find dash panel supply wire feed it with a jumper from battt positive see if she lights up

OP
OP
N

nobac

see post about red white wire dash panel supply. or take a jumper from batt Pos to red white lh DASH THINK ITS TOP ROW THIRD ONE THATS THINK NOT KNOW . any find dash panel supply wire feed it with a jumper from battt positive see if she lights up
hello, sorry not to answer earlier but I had a lot of work no time to take care of the bobcat 763. so I test the red / white wire on the control panel and there is 12 volts. after having a good look at the lights, they only start flashing when the computer is testing the traction the indicator seat bar and lift valve stays on for a half second continuous and I hear like a relay for traction and all the LEDs starts to flash, it will come from the traction solenoid ??? but why the alarm 03-14 ??

walio123

hello, sorry not to answer earlier but I had a lot of work no time to take care of the bobcat 763. so I test the red / white wire on the control panel and there is 12 volts. after having a good look at the lights, they only start flashing when the computer is testing the traction the indicator seat bar and lift valve stays on for a half second continuous and I hear like a relay for traction and all the LEDs starts to flash, it will come from the traction solenoid ??? but why the alarm 03-14 ??
Check the wires and the wires conectors for a good rebound to the battery,to the starter and to ground, clean them with sand paper and try again.There may be a damaged wire or a bad, corroded or loose ground connection.

BC873G

Check the wires and the wires conectors for a good rebound to the battery,to the starter and to ground, clean them with sand paper and try again.There may be a damaged wire or a bad, corroded or loose ground connection.
nobac, after you do what walio suggests turn the key on and then check the voltage at the battery. It should be over 10 volts. Also, if you post an email address in your profile I can send you some additional information to try from a hard copy service manual.

exceloil

nobac, after you do what walio suggests turn the key on and then check the voltage at the battery. It should be over 10 volts. Also, if you post an email address in your profile I can send you some additional information to try from a hard copy service manual.
I'm having the same problem with my t190. it wont start . it wont even click or turn over. [email protected]