Bobcat 763f 4in1 creeps open

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TheNugget

Hey guys, looking for some help please. My 763F s/n 512244140 4in1 bucket creeps open a little with the engine running. It also opens fully when smudging in reverse. It will also creep with the engine off. I'm not that mechanically minded so I would love to get a bit of an idea as I can't afford to throw to many dollars at the machine. It has done 3700hrs. I am trying to use a smudge bar but it requires constantly closing the bucket to stop it falling out

mrbb

just asking, what sized grapple bucket is on the machine, could it be too large, and require more pressure than your system makes?, I'm no expert, but I would gather a , say a 72 inch bucket takes more than a 50 inch bucket and so on as an example? so size of bucket could be a possible issue here maybe?or food for thought!

brdgbldr

Hey guys, looking for some help please. My 763F s/n 512244140 4in1 bucket creeps open a little with the engine running. It also opens fully when smudging in reverse. It will also creep with the engine off. I'm not that mechanically minded so I would love to get a bit of an idea as I can't afford to throw to many dollars at the machine. It has done 3700hrs. I am trying to use a smudge bar but it requires constantly closing the bucket to stop it falling out
It sounds like you may have a leak in the control valve or possibly a stuck valve.

OP
OP
T

TheNugget

Problem solved, it appears that the auxiliary relief valve was getting 12volts whilst the Engine is running. Unplugged it and the problem is gone. It was retired with a new ignition just before I purchased it so I assume that may have something to do with it?

Latest posts