bobcat 763 lift control valve wiring problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jukjasarja

Hi
I have bobcat 763 G . There are two electric wires form lift control vale but they are not
connecting well because sometime lift arm working and sometime not.
when I turn the key, I hear only one clicking noise(it's from tilt control vale).
The problem is the electric lines are too shor to repair. Do I have to uninstall the control
valve and repair the wire or is there any way I can repair the wires without uninstall the
control valve?
Please I need your advise.
thanks for the help

Tazza

Staff member
I am not really sure its solenoid or wires. What is the symptom of bad solenoid?
thanks
Some times, they can run then stop after some time as they warm up. They can be intermittent, error codes on the dash with short to ground or just short.
There are a few things that it could be.

OP
OP
J

jukjasarja

Some times, they can run then stop after some time as they warm up. They can be intermittent, error codes on the dash with short to ground or just short.
There are a few things that it could be.
thanks for your reply Tazza.
The tilt control valve is working fine.
Should I change the solenoid first? There is no bolt around solenoid.
I have repair manual but it's different.
thanks

Tazza

Staff member
thanks for your reply Tazza.
The tilt control valve is working fine.
Should I change the solenoid first? There is no bolt around solenoid.
I have repair manual but it's different.
thanks
Do they screw into the control block near where the pedals join to the spools? one for lift, one for tilt? if so, these manually block the spool from moving back and forth, they just un-screw.
If this is correct, check that they are not full of oil from a control block leak, as oil in there can stop them working properly.

Latest posts