Bobcat 763 bucket jerks when dumping only

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mmsllc

This problem has just developed today. It lifts, lowers & curls back perfect. What would cause it to jerk (not dump smoothly)? This is an issue that just started today. Before today, the machine has sitting inside a shed & out of the weather. Any help / suggestions would be helpful. Thx guys.

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

Oh well! whatever is wrong with it is now the new buyer's problem, I sold it yesterday!!!

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

Now we wait for said buyer to ask that same question on the forum :)
Very true. I intend to fix them all, but some of these buyers are more desperate than picky. I actually do fix them to run great before selling any of them, but this issue started the day of delivery. What else can I do??

Tazza

Staff member
Very true. I intend to fix them all, but some of these buyers are more desperate than picky. I actually do fix them to run great before selling any of them, but this issue started the day of delivery. What else can I do??
So true, plus, you always discolse the issues that you have found, they know exactly what they are getting.
I do the same, i don't want someone coming back all cranky at me, so i just lay it all out there.

Latest posts