BobCat 763 BICS ByPass

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dpl096

Trying to bypass the BICS. The lift/tilt was not working at all. When I would press the pedals the engine would bog but the lift/tilt wouldn't move. I ran 12 volts to each of the 3 solenoids through a "key on" relay. Each of the 3 has its' own dedicated to the frame ground. The lift/tilt works fine now however there is a constant load on the engine. Not a terrible one but you can hear it. My question is ..... should the engine be under load all the time? I have the schematics for the 763 models with and without BOSS. I have confirmed power into the BICS but nothing is coming out to the lift/tilt solenoids. Attached are pictures of what I've done and the only information I have on the machine itself. Very stupid idea to put the serial number in only 1 damn location and then not etching or stamping the info onto the plate .... PAINT/INK FADES
By the way the engine does increase RPMs when you lift the arm or operate the tilt. At also does when your use the aux buttons on the right steer handle.
Relay1.jpg
Resized_20221231_105128.jpg
Resized_20221231_105154.jpg
Resized_20221231_115128.jpg

BeechDriver

I used your diagram on my 1998 753 F to get my lift/tilt system going. I bought the bobcat at auction not running. The BICS isn't working right. This fixed the problem and I'm up an running. I had to use the "ON" lug on the ignition to get it to work. "ACC" on my unit wasn't carrying any power. Thanks for the info and short video on YouTube, it made my life much easier.