Bobcat 751 engine manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rlachermeier

I recently bought a used 751. I ordered a service manual for it online using its serial number. The manual I received is for the Peugeot engine but mine has the Kubota. Is the Kubota V1903 the only Kubota engine that was used in the 751?

flyerdan

If you go to the Bobcat Parts Online site and search 751 in the model tab, there are three different s/n ranges that come up, two have Kubota v1903 and the earliest one has the Peugeot.
If your s/n indicates that it was born with a Peugeot, it could have been swapped at some time.

OP
OP
R

Rlachermeier

If you go to the Bobcat Parts Online site and search 751 in the model tab, there are three different s/n ranges that come up, two have Kubota v1903 and the earliest one has the Peugeot.
If your s/n indicates that it was born with a Peugeot, it could have been swapped at some time.
According to the Bobcat Parts Online site my 751 should have a PEUGEOT XUD9 engine. What's in my 751 is a Kubota V2203-EU1. I guess I should consider myself lucky. But I still need the manual for my engine. ????

flyerdan

According to the Bobcat Parts Online site my 751 should have a PEUGEOT XUD9 engine. What's in my 751 is a Kubota V2203-EU1. I guess I should consider myself lucky. But I still need the manual for my engine. ????
I'm guessing that the EU1 suffix denotes some European version, that probably has some differences in accessories or maybe injectors. The basic block and function should be the same.
Here are a couple of books from Manuals Lib, hopefully it will do the job or at least tide you over until you get the right one.

OP
OP
R

Rlachermeier

I'm guessing that the EU1 suffix denotes some European version, that probably has some differences in accessories or maybe injectors. The basic block and function should be the same.
Here are a couple of books from Manuals Lib, hopefully it will do the job or at least tide you over until you get the right one.
Thanks I'll check them out