Bobcat 743 pre 95? Looking for new tires and rims.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Madbobcater743

I am really hoping to purchase new rims and tires. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to check size dimension ect? ///////////////Not really sure of the year. I posted pics before of my machine.  photo DA8BB3B2-5995-4F35-8CD4-FB1B01ABC282.jpg Finally getting machine back from dealer after they worked on a few things. Boy they know how to take their dear sweet time. Also I'm looking to change out the starter and altenator. Any good aftermarkets sites you all like to use?

farmshop

Wheels & tires: I would start with Craigslist.
Part:
http://www.loaderpartssource.com/bobcat-parts?oem_model=36
Cheers - SR
According to our dealer you can upgrade the starter to the newer Style like the 753 763 machines use. We never did it because we traded but we used to go through a lot of starters starting it 50or more times a day. For tires and wheels we just go to our local tire supplier although I did buy a set of tack offs from the dealer when someone swapped sizes

OP
OP
M

Madbobcater743

According to our dealer you can upgrade the starter to the newer Style like the 753 763 machines use. We never did it because we traded but we used to go through a lot of starters starting it 50or more times a day. For tires and wheels we just go to our local tire supplier although I did buy a set of tack offs from the dealer when someone swapped sizes
Thanks a ton guys. I'll poke around.