Bobcat 632

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Cary E Sip Sr

What are you looking for? In my search for motors, I'll watch for you.
I don't think the drive motors would go out just like that. I'm no bobcat expert, but sounds like low on oil or the pump went out. My motors were working okay they are so wore out that they were leaking internally and pushing the seals out around the shaft. If it was mine, I would check your oil level and if okay then change the hydraulic oil filter. And there is a bronze filter in the pump that could be plugged. The growling sounds to me like the pump is starving for oil. Hope this helps. Let me know what you find out. Wish you luck.
Try replacing bronze hydraulic filter in port block including the new neoprene seal ( may come with or need to order separate). I had every symptom you mentioned , did everything you mentioned , including washing the bronze filter but no success. There's a rubber seal that ages & disintegrates , thus loose hyd. pressure to hydro causing growling noise ( cavitating ) , foamy hyd oil , loose hand controls , no wheel travel , but loader works fine. Swanson Bobcat in Fargo fixed it.

Latest posts