Bobcat 610 - I have no variable speed (literally!).

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

6brnorma

Dunno if this helps but take a look at this video. (You'll have to paste it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpQi4n9uEU
From the 1.15 minute mark it shows a sheave that may be like yours. You can see a small notch on the edge of the sheave it some of the scenes.
Bob…..bobcat used two types of alignment notches through the years. If you will look at the very edge of the sheave from the arrow that Alchemysa described, there will be either a "V" shaped notch or straight line notched across it. There will be a corresponding mark on the inboard sheave half.

Bobm500Cat

Bob…..bobcat used two types of alignment notches through the years. If you will look at the very edge of the sheave from the arrow that Alchemysa described, there will be either a "V" shaped notch or straight line notched across it. There will be a corresponding mark on the inboard sheave half.
OK. Found the 'v' and everything is lined up. Thanks!

Bobm500Cat

OK. Found the 'v' and everything is lined up. Thanks!
Well I feel a little stupid. I had searched high and low for parts but finally grew a brain and inquired with Bobcat. The seals I needed were fairly cheap for my variable sheave drive which is exactly like yours. Most expensive seal piece was $35 USD. I bought everything I needed including the seals to repair my unit. So it is more than your missing items in your image. Now my unit works like a champ. Alchemysa, here is the most important part number you need. 6516301 = $34.42 USD this is #20 on the image you posted. I did not need the spring #17 or Pins #21. Everything else, o-rings & washer (labeled as a seal) range from $4 USD to $10 USD. O-rings come in a package of 10 so you get 10 for the price. Hope this helps.