Bobcat 443B Cooling Fan Blower wheel

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rsmith

hello im new here to the forum hoping someone can help me out. Im trying to fine a part I would call it a Cooling Fan Blower wheel that forces air up to the radiator it does not look like a fan looks like a wheel. I know im not making much sense i just hope someone knows what im talking about. if anyone has a link to the part or the part number i will owe you thanks.

OldMachinist

Bobcat part #6564993, Looks like that blower wheel is still available from Bobcat which is the only place you'll find a new one.

7LBSSMALLIE

Bobcat part #6564993, Looks like that blower wheel is still available from Bobcat which is the only place you'll find a new one.
you need to freewheel on install. the housing gets warped don't trash the new one.been there and done it. whole set up a little hokey but it what it is

OP
OP
R

rsmith

you need to freewheel on install. the housing gets warped don't trash the new one.been there and done it. whole set up a little hokey but it what it is
I found one at Bobcat 139.00 + shipping not cheap lol. What do you mean by freewheel on install I know that is dum for me to ask but what do you mean.

OP
OP
R

rsmith

I found one at Bobcat 139.00 + shipping not cheap lol. What do you mean by freewheel on install I know that is dum for me to ask but what do you mean.
been thinking do you mean that make sure the wheel is not hitting the cover

7LBSSMALLIE

Sounds good to me no such thing as a dumb ?
exactly. that housing with that top l bracket as stated a little hokey. get hot warps etc you just got to make it happy if that entails a little put a washer here put a washer there , DO IT just make sure the as we call it in pro speak (squirrell cage) DOES NOT CONTACT HOUSING , yea I know you would think that all brand new parts should line up perfect, that's not the case, keep in mind these are the same guys that desighn a unit that has the hyd fill port placed where you cant see the fill guage, (LOOKED GOOD ON PAPER) real world. around over thru or under, just gotta make it happy. that is boots on the ground.

OP
OP
R

rsmith

exactly. that housing with that top l bracket as stated a little hokey. get hot warps etc you just got to make it happy if that entails a little put a washer here put a washer there , DO IT just make sure the as we call it in pro speak (squirrell cage) DOES NOT CONTACT HOUSING , yea I know you would think that all brand new parts should line up perfect, that's not the case, keep in mind these are the same guys that desighn a unit that has the hyd fill port placed where you cant see the fill guage, (LOOKED GOOD ON PAPER) real world. around over thru or under, just gotta make it happy. that is boots on the ground.
Thanks for all your help worked like a champ

Latest posts