Block heater on 04 S250

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pageman21

I have an 04 S250 skid steer. And I can't find a block heater on it. Can someone tell me where the cord for it would be, if it has one on it? Thanks again!

thetool

If it's a Deutz engine, it's on the oil pan behind the starter, if it has one. Sometimes the cord is wrapped up and hidden in there, never used. If it's a Kubota-not sure-I think it's on the head, a freeze plug style. If you can't readily see the cord, it dosen't have one.

OP
OP
P

pageman21

If it's a Deutz engine, it's on the oil pan behind the starter, if it has one. Sometimes the cord is wrapped up and hidden in there, never used. If it's a Kubota-not sure-I think it's on the head, a freeze plug style. If you can't readily see the cord, it dosen't have one.
thanks. i should have mentioned that it has the kubota motor. i can't see a cord anywhere. i figured it didn't have one on it. but i know some of the auto manufacturers are very good at coiling that cord up and hiding it. so i thought i would check. thanks agian.

mistersweeper

thanks. i should have mentioned that it has the kubota motor. i can't see a cord anywhere. i figured it didn't have one on it. but i know some of the auto manufacturers are very good at coiling that cord up and hiding it. so i thought i would check. thanks agian.
I have a a300 with kubota engine and the engine heater is in the block , very easy to see right in front of you when you open the back door. If it's not easy to see, it probably doesn't have one.

skidsteer.ca

go to www.zerostart.com and look your engine model up in the pdf catolog. It will give you a heater part # and installation directions and location. Most auto parts stores can cross that number to theirs and give you a frost plug heat for 25 bucks
Ken