best place to get flat faced couplers?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jackel440

Hey guys, I have made a combination boom pole snow plow mount.I rebuilt the cylinders and have gotten some flow controls.But I need to find a plae with a reasonable price to get a set of flat faced couplers.That way i can power angle my snow blade.

skidsteer.ca

Ebay...........
I was going to say www.discounthydraulichose.com who sells their couplers at the best price on ebay in the stores section (not one their website where the price is $100 more.Sets of 8 pairs $340) or individually $54 but yesterday I was put on to these fellows http://www.baileynet.com/index.php?id=31&productcategory=1000040 $ 42.00 for a #237-312 and a 237-313 pair
However they are a wholesaler and state this
Purchase Eligibility
"We are a wholesale supplier. As such, we sell only to recognized businesses with federal tax identification numbers. Possession of sales literature does not solely guarantee purchase eligibility. Minimum order: $25.00. Returned check fee: $25.00."
I have order a coupler 8 sets from the first place, but I guess I'll try baileys and see if I qualify, they have a better price and a bigger selection.
Ken

OP
OP
J

jackel440

I was going to say www.discounthydraulichose.com who sells their couplers at the best price on ebay in the stores section (not one their website where the price is $100 more.Sets of 8 pairs $340) or individually $54 but yesterday I was put on to these fellows http://www.baileynet.com/index.php?id=31&productcategory=1000040 $ 42.00 for a #237-312 and a 237-313 pair
However they are a wholesaler and state this
Purchase Eligibility
"We are a wholesale supplier. As such, we sell only to recognized businesses with federal tax identification numbers. Possession of sales literature does not solely guarantee purchase eligibility. Minimum order: $25.00. Returned check fee: $25.00."
I have order a coupler 8 sets from the first place, but I guess I'll try baileys and see if I qualify, they have a better price and a bigger selection.
Ken
I think i have heard of them before.Since i don't have a business or fedeeral tax id number i probably won't be buying there either.

skidsteer.ca

I think i have heard of them before.Since i don't have a business or fedeeral tax id number i probably won't be buying there either.
I ordered the 3/4 couplers for my hi flow from them and on the online shopping cart there was no place to enter the #'s they mention???. Just gave them my business name, I got a email back saying the order way processed. Guess we'll see what happens.
The 3/4" was like $50 less then DHH.
If you want I can sell you some too
Ken

tndigger

I ordered the 3/4 couplers for my hi flow from them and on the online shopping cart there was no place to enter the #'s they mention???. Just gave them my business name, I got a email back saying the order way processed. Guess we'll see what happens.
The 3/4" was like $50 less then DHH.
If you want I can sell you some too
Ken
I would highly recommend Bailey the hydraulic supply company. I just received their quarterly catalog today as I have been a customer for approx. 10 years. You do get a better price if you can order in bulk or multiples of 10. At our farm we keep a small stock of hydraulic hoses, fittings and such. Bailey's is a good supplier and where I live delivered the next day by standard shipping. Many times they will run specials on surplus cylinders and other supplies. I have not gone the flat faced couplers myself because we have 4 skid steers with at least 20 various attachments and to put on everything would be expensive.