bearings t300

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

z06rick

Would anyone know if there are American made bearings inner and outer-made by timken or skf-with part numbers

siduramaxde

If you have a Bobcat CTL with the old style track drive motor you can replace the outer bearing if you are concerned about a bad bearing ruining the drive motor. I had metal flakes in my hub oil so I decided to take the drive motor out and replace the bearing. Once I got the motor apart I found that the outer bearing race was damaged. I have found all the parts for under $400.00 US. The bearing and race part # is 32014 X/Q (SKF bearing) and the hub oil seal is part #25950 (SKF oil seal). I got both of these parts from my local NAPA for $110.00. I did have to get 2 face seals and 2 large O-ring seals from Bobcat and they cost $200 some dollars. If you have a press and a bearing puller you can do this at home. I took my motor out of the machine and then took it to a local hydraulic repair shop and they are doing the work for $150. So if you are worried about your drive motor you can have peace of mind for about $400 - $600. It sure beats $5000 for a new motor. I copied and pasted this from a thread I started long ago. I used these bearings in a T200. I'm not sure if they use the same drive motor as a T300

cnord

If you have a Bobcat CTL with the old style track drive motor you can replace the outer bearing if you are concerned about a bad bearing ruining the drive motor. I had metal flakes in my hub oil so I decided to take the drive motor out and replace the bearing. Once I got the motor apart I found that the outer bearing race was damaged. I have found all the parts for under $400.00 US. The bearing and race part # is 32014 X/Q (SKF bearing) and the hub oil seal is part #25950 (SKF oil seal). I got both of these parts from my local NAPA for $110.00. I did have to get 2 face seals and 2 large O-ring seals from Bobcat and they cost $200 some dollars. If you have a press and a bearing puller you can do this at home. I took my motor out of the machine and then took it to a local hydraulic repair shop and they are doing the work for $150. So if you are worried about your drive motor you can have peace of mind for about $400 - $600. It sure beats $5000 for a new motor. I copied and pasted this from a thread I started long ago. I used these bearings in a T200. I'm not sure if they use the same drive motor as a T300
Loader Parts Source Inc. has front housing assy. available for purchase, both the short(old) and long(new) style of hubs.

Latest posts