Backhoe for Bobcat 825

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BlownL67

Recently picked an 825 which will need some work. Ultimately I'd like to use a backhoe on the machine but I cannot find any information out there on compatible Bobcat backhoes. The only info I can find is the 910 backhoe which is an older model and nearly impossible to find. Can anyone point me to somewhere that would be able to provide me with some information or might have a 910 they are willing to part with.

304property

I've got a 825 with a 910 backhoe . But it's not for sale . There are other backhoe attachments that will fit . The 910 is extremely heavy .

Wayne440

Recently picked an 825...point me to somewhere that would be able to provide me with some information or might have a 910 they are willing to part with.
What I would do - walk in to the nearest Bobcat dealer, find the person who has worked there the longest and ask "what backhoes will fit an 825?"

OP
OP
B

BlownL67

What I would do - walk in to the nearest Bobcat dealer, find the person who has worked there the longest and ask "what backhoes will fit an 825?"
There is a Bobcat dealer in my town and they want nothing to do with my 825 when I ask anything.

SkidRoe

The trick to fitting a backhoe is the secondary anchor to the frame. Fitting to the Bobtach should not be much of an issue. If you are at all handy, or have a handy friend, you should be able to fabricate a secondary mount. Do a search on the forum - you should find post and pictures of what others have done.

I would start by seeing what is available for a price you want to pay in your area, then deciding on how hard it would be to fit it to your machine. The older 709's utilized a trailer ball mounting system, which I have seen adapted to a lot of different skidsteers over the years.

Bradco is another brand to look at - they should be able to tell you what it would take to mount one of their units on your machine.

Depending on what you plan to do with the hoe, you may also want to look at a Bobtach hoe - they are easy to fit, readily available, and cost effective. I love mine.