Attachment opinions needed

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JJay03

Where do you guys like to buy your attachments or what brands do you prefer? I am interested in a stump bucket, and a open bottom grapple.

foton

me and a friend have pretty happy with the titan brand I think for what you spend it is a good value, but the backhoe attachment is not for everyday heavy commercial use , but the pallet forks and grapple(we bought two types) are pretty good.

OP
OP
J

JJay03

me and a friend have pretty happy with the titan brand I think for what you spend it is a good value, but the backhoe attachment is not for everyday heavy commercial use , but the pallet forks and grapple(we bought two types) are pretty good.
I just bought the HD stump bucket from them. Which grapple did you get? https://www.palletforks.com/skid-steer-attachments/tree-removal/stump-bucket/extreme-hd-stump-bucket-tree-scoop-v2.html

foton

I just bought the HD stump bucket from them. Which grapple did you get? https://www.palletforks.com/skid-steer-attachments/tree-removal/stump-bucket/extreme-hd-stump-bucket-tree-scoop-v2.html
I got the universal grapple that you drill and add to a existing bucket(my old 500 does not have quick attach feature) My buddy got the 4 ft open bottom grapple for his 743b we have used it a bunch works very well. nicely built. heavy hoses. he went with the smaller bucket for lifting cap. the 5 ft. was quite a bit heavier. and we are moving tree stumps so we do not need to add weight with a bucket size larger than is needed. if you have a bigger machine that might not be a issue.

OP
OP
J

JJay03

I got the universal grapple that you drill and add to a existing bucket(my old 500 does not have quick attach feature) My buddy got the 4 ft open bottom grapple for his 743b we have used it a bunch works very well. nicely built. heavy hoses. he went with the smaller bucket for lifting cap. the 5 ft. was quite a bit heavier. and we are moving tree stumps so we do not need to add weight with a bucket size larger than is needed. if you have a bigger machine that might not be a issue.
I was looking at a 60" grapple. It looks like a sale just ended today because many of the attachments are more expensive today. Good thing I ordered the stump bucket yesterday. I have a bobcat S630.