Attachment Dealer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

They were the "Bobcat" attachment builder for 17 years. When Ingersol Rand took over Bobcat, they had someone in there company portfolio that took the attachment production over.
So Quick Attach went out on there own. I have one of their quick claws, a snow blade and a snow blower. All are Oem attachment quality. They have been here, will be here and make a product as good or better then any of the big oem's
Ken

frank123

They were the "Bobcat" attachment builder for 17 years. When Ingersol Rand took over Bobcat, they had someone in there company portfolio that took the attachment production over.
So Quick Attach went out on there own. I have one of their quick claws, a snow blade and a snow blower. All are Oem attachment quality. They have been here, will be here and make a product as good or better then any of the big oem's
Ken
Their headquarters is just a few miles away from me. From what I understand, they also own Erskine now. Both of their catalogs are identical, but with a different name.
How do you like the Quick Claw? Have a buddy looking for something for handling wood and clearing operations. Talked about the Q Claw, but never been able to try one.
Frank

skidsteer.ca

Their headquarters is just a few miles away from me. From what I understand, they also own Erskine now. Both of their catalogs are identical, but with a different name.
How do you like the Quick Claw? Have a buddy looking for something for handling wood and clearing operations. Talked about the Q Claw, but never been able to try one.
Frank
There great for larger sticks, stumps, rocks, get the debris but leave the soil there. T1 steel constuction so they are tough, no tie rod cylinders on the hydraulics either. But the best part is you can rake in reverse with the top jaw if need be and they close up really tight, @ 9"
They also make a "eagle talon" now, same idea but even heavier for large loaders in say the 2500 roc and up class. Replacable bucket teeth on the lower shanks and sideways bracing in between. But they don't close as tight.
Ken

GatorGirls

There great for larger sticks, stumps, rocks, get the debris but leave the soil there. T1 steel constuction so they are tough, no tie rod cylinders on the hydraulics either. But the best part is you can rake in reverse with the top jaw if need be and they close up really tight, @ 9"
They also make a "eagle talon" now, same idea but even heavier for large loaders in say the 2500 roc and up class. Replacable bucket teeth on the lower shanks and sideways bracing in between. But they don't close as tight.
Ken
Being new to the industry and here at Gator Attachments, I would have to say I am very impressed with what we manufacture right here and the capability it gives someone to get the jobs they need done ....done! We have even made some specialty items that I have been in the loop on and it always amazes me what can be done if you can think it up. LOL It is always about helping our customers find the most ecomnonical and quickest way to get the job done. Julie-Gator Girl www.gatorattachments.com