Are 10 x 16.5 and 12 x 16.5 tires interchangeable

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DDWW

I have a JD 317 skid steer it has 10 x 16.5 tires on it. I want to buy a set of foam filled tires and I see some on craigslist but they are 12 x 16.5. They have the same number of nut holes (8), can I use these 12 x 16.5 tires on my skid steer ? Thanks,

OP
OP
D

DDWW

They should bolt on, but I would check all clearance to verify they do not rub anything. I don't think they would.
Thanks, I think they might raise the bucket a bit but I think I am going to pull the trigger on them. I don't understand why the moderator buried this thread in the Deere section. This site doesn't get enough visitors to warrant taking it out of the generic Skid Steer section. Oh well, must not have anything else to do with his time.

Bobcatdan

Thanks, I think they might raise the bucket a bit but I think I am going to pull the trigger on them. I don't understand why the moderator buried this thread in the Deere section. This site doesn't get enough visitors to warrant taking it out of the generic Skid Steer section. Oh well, must not have anything else to do with his time.
The sections are based on brand. The "skidsteer" section is part of the larger bobcat section. Most of the regulars here check out most sections, so if somebody has an option, they will give it.