Adding heat to 320D John Deere skid steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rtta51

Just picked up a 2010 320D and wondered if anyone out there knows where to tie in the water lines for aftermarket heater to the block. Thought about tapping in at the back of the water pump between the oil cooler but someone told me that there should be plugs on the block that when removed, accept the hose fittings. I cant find anything in the tech manual that helps.

kroog

Try talking to your local dealer. If you have a construction equipment Deere dealer, that would be the best place to start. AG dealers are usually a little sketchy on yellow iron info.

OP
OP
R

rtta51

Try talking to your local dealer. If you have a construction equipment Deere dealer, that would be the best place to start. AG dealers are usually a little sketchy on yellow iron info.
Found a heater from Autozone of all places. Fits perfectly behind seat. Came with the optional louver cover with a fitting to duct heat to the front window. got water lines from Deere dealer and infinite speed controller online. Used vac hose to send heat to the front window and foot well. Works great! can send pics if anyone wants to see it.

mmsllc

Found a heater from Autozone of all places. Fits perfectly behind seat. Came with the optional louver cover with a fitting to duct heat to the front window. got water lines from Deere dealer and infinite speed controller online. Used vac hose to send heat to the front window and foot well. Works great! can send pics if anyone wants to see it.
PLEASE post pictures. I have several loaders that I'd like to add heaters inside of.

sean.emerson

Hello ! I would love to see the pics on where you made the coolant line connections. I want to do the same with my machine. Thanks. [email protected]

laurencen

would also like to see how to install heater for lines and what you ordered for heater, email [email protected] thanks