Accessory cable male plug wiring

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JoRo

Can anyone out there tell me if this is the correct wiring for the male plug of the accessory cable on the front of the skidsteer? This electrical cable was causing one of my fuses to burn out. I'm thinking that it may have been wired incorrectly. The male plug has terminals that are both numbered and color labeled. 1 white - blue, 2 blue - red, 3 green - green, 4 black - white, 5 red - orange, 6 brown - yellow, and the center terminal - black. Thank you for looking and for any help you may provide.

OP
OP
J

JoRo

Hard to believe that no one out there has a wiring diagram for the electrical accessory plug (7 pin) on a Bobcat S 160 or similar skidsteer. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tazza

Staff member
Hard to believe that no one out there has a wiring diagram for the electrical accessory plug (7 pin) on a Bobcat S 160 or similar skidsteer. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I don't believe many people use attachments that require this plug. There aren't a lot af attachments that really require it.
I have never used one, so i can't help, sorry.

Wirenut2266

I don't believe many people use attachments that require this plug. There aren't a lot af attachments that really require it.
I am with Tazza. Just not used that much anymore. In my service manual, no there is no pin-out diagram of that front ACC. connector. That may have to come straight from local dealer shop. I can't believe you couldn't stop in and tell them you just need a diagram? Maybe buy some oil or other item to make them feel better? Bruce

OP
OP
J

JoRo

Thanks Tazza. I didn't realize that. Skidsteers are totally new to me. Thanks again.

OP
OP
J

JoRo

Thanks Tazza. I didn't realize that. Skidsteers are totally new to me. Thanks again.
Thanks Bruce. Unfortunately, I don't have the privilege of popping into a Bobcat dealership. I live in Canada and the nearest dealership is in the next province, across the Gulf. However, I do appreciate the response. Thanks again.

dr.bobcat

Thanks Bruce. Unfortunately, I don't have the privilege of popping into a Bobcat dealership. I live in Canada and the nearest dealership is in the next province, across the Gulf. However, I do appreciate the response. Thanks again.
If you send me a serial number i'll e-mail you a schematics as i have the service manual, my e-mail is dr.bobcat in the hotmail, i am new in the forum and don't know if i can send private messages. best regards.

dr.bobcat

If you send me a serial number i'll e-mail you a schematics as i have the service manual, my e-mail is dr.bobcat in the hotmail, i am new in the forum and don't know if i can send private messages. best regards.
ready, I hope those are the schematics for your Bobcat, if not just tell me.

Wirenut2266

ready, I hope those are the schematics for your Bobcat, if not just tell me.
DR. My service manual as all ours has the pinout diagram for from ACC. connector yes. But.... I bet what original poster is looking at is colored wires, going to A terminal, B terminal, C terminal, etc. These wires "may" have the numbers on them. I would bet $$$ these "color codes are no where to be found in service manual. I hope he has good eyes, but I bet he really wants what colors go to what pins. Just my opinion, maybe smokin somethin here!