A new problem with the 853 fella's

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

perry

Change hyd. fluid, filters, belts. The bucket tilts and the arms operate but, there slow and not all the time, went through the cycle of lifting all the way up and tilted the bucket all the way down. I played with the throttle and it seems to operate fine when the engine is throttled down????. When I rev it up the arms and bucket move slower. I read the manual and it says either the lift spool ( which I cannot find in the manual?) or the pump is bad. Any help appreciated fella's. Thanks

goodtech

sounds like your main relief on your control valve has something caught in it or it is bad. Good luck

OP
OP
P

perry

sounds like your main relief on your control valve has something caught in it or it is bad. Good luck
Your probably right, looked over the manual and traced the lines down. Guess I'll pull a few and check for trash or whatever..... Thanks

Kudagra

Your probably right, looked over the manual and traced the lines down. Guess I'll pull a few and check for trash or whatever..... Thanks
Well does it boom up and down slow and also curl out and in slow? Or is it just one way? Does this have bucket positioning? Did this happen ONLY after you did your service?