873g operators manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mikehausler

I just got a BC 873g and I need a operators manual for it. Already checked e-bay, nothing. Need s/n514140001 and above. Thanks for the help, Mike

skidsteer.ca

You might want to check dealers to or ask Mark aka "bobcat parts man" I know they have a updated one for the 773 G that has alot more information.
Bobcats previous ways was to put great detail of some parts into the manual for your machine then to not have details of some areas common to another machine model and yours. That way you needed the manuals for several models to get all the info. Worked ok for the dealers, not so good if you have one machine.
Ken

OP
OP
M

mikehausler

You might want to check dealers to or ask Mark aka "bobcat parts man" I know they have a updated one for the 773 G that has alot more information.
Bobcats previous ways was to put great detail of some parts into the manual for your machine then to not have details of some areas common to another machine model and yours. That way you needed the manuals for several models to get all the info. Worked ok for the dealers, not so good if you have one machine.
Ken
Thanks Kin. I'll check with Mark and see if he has any ideas. Thanks again, Mike

Latest posts