864\ T200 Auxiliary Hydraulics keep turning off

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GuyT

Hey Guys new to the forum and first time question. I bought a 864 a couple months ago (G-series 518911487) and put a grapple buckle on it. Sometimes every few seconds and sometimes every two hours the auxiliary hydraulic for the grapple bucket cuts off. I push the button and the light comes back on and it will work again. Sometimes It'll stay on and sometimes it goes right back off. It seems to happen when I am moving the other hydraulic systems. I have changed the main filter and the small cartridge filter. I did see some small green remnants in the cartridge filter but nothing major. Everything else seems to operate like it should. Sometimes I do have a little flutter if I lift the boom all the way up. I'm thinking it's unrelated but maybe not, The other night when I was running the machine and had the lights on and it popped the fuse. I replaced the fuse the next day and it popped again in about five minutes. Any and all help will be appreciated.

foton

so by the way it was written the second time the fuse blew you had the lights off? If so then you know what circuit you need to look at first, low voltages would happen if there is a short to ground so that needs to be fixed as low voltage can cause all kinda wierd issues.

OP
OP
G

GuyT

Sorry. No. The lights were on. Tonight I found the wire on the back tail light that was cut. May have been the problem for the lights. I'll try to check tomorrow. Tonight when running the skid steer the flutter in the hydraulics seemed like it's getting worse. The machine seems to run better than longer I run it.