853 Muffler

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BubbaDirt

Anyone have a source for discount 853 muffler assembly ?

Working in woods, I finally broke off exhaust tip, Looks like it was
about to rust off anyway. Bobcat wants $500 (MOL) for a new one.

Tazza

Staff member
Sadly i have not yet founnd a cheap replacement for their mufflers.... I was considering making a few up with exhaust tubing, but lack of time has slowed taht down.

Fishfiles

Sadly i have not yet founnd a cheap replacement for their mufflers.... I was considering making a few up with exhaust tubing, but lack of time has slowed taht down.
sometimes you will find the Donaldson part number on the mufflers of Bobcat as Donaldson makes them for Bobcat , years ago I got 743 mufflers from my Donaldson dealer , but he doesn't get them any more , I think Bobcat stepped in and hit them with the OEM tag ---give it a shot if you can come up with the number

mrdeere1959

sometimes you will find the Donaldson part number on the mufflers of Bobcat as Donaldson makes them for Bobcat , years ago I got 743 mufflers from my Donaldson dealer , but he doesn't get them any more , I think Bobcat stepped in and hit them with the OEM tag ---give it a shot if you can come up with the number
6661769 $369.03 new from bobcat

OP
OP
B

BubbaDirt

6661769 $369.03 new from bobcat
Thanks for the replys.
That $369 price is a little less than local EC dealer. As I remember, something over
$400 plus shipping plus local 8% or so tax. I removed and got tip welded on.
We'll see how it lasts.