7775 auxiliary hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

B-Edwards

I have a bush hog with hydraulic motor that I use with the 7775, I am also purchasing a 900super John Deere backhoe attachment for same machine. The question I have is how do I get the auxiliary hydraulics to stay on continuously? I've been holding it bush hogging and it's killing my hand??? Help appreciated!!! Thanks

Chris 8603

If your using the joystick buttons, there should be one that locks it on. There should be continously on button and momentary. You also may have to hold it just a second

rick7775

I have a bush hog with hydraulic motor that I use with the 7775, I am also purchasing a 900super John Deere backhoe attachment for same machine. The question I have is how do I get the auxiliary hydraulics to stay on continuously? I've been holding it bush hogging and it's killing my hand??? Help appreciated!!! Thanks
I also have a JD 7775 and when you push the metal lock lever down to get handle left/right movement, with the handle pulled hard left, raise the metal lock lever and it should lock the handle on. at least, that's how mine works.