773 Wiper Motor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

caylerman

Anyone know where I can get a Bobcat 773 windshield wiper motor; other than the dealer? Google hasn't been much help. Thanks.

Seriously? I support my local dealer as much as I can. I buy genuine Bobcat filters and fluids, but if I can find a part that's not "genuine" Bobcat I save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
In the case of a wiper motor, I'm not sure if you'll find a better deal, or even an aftermarket replacement. I can't speak for your local dealer, but we spend a lot of time and research making sure we stay competitive, even if it means carrying a cheaper aftermarket alternative, or discounting prices to meet the competition.
Not to mention the ease of finding the correct part is almost always going to be less painful going through a knowledgable dealer. JMHO.

OP
OP
C

caylerman

I spent 5min. on line and heres the first pick Im not sure what a 773 looks like but heres a start. http://tmcin.com/modeltmc-00901-12vheavydutymarinewipermotorwith1shaft.aspx
I found lots of wiper motors. The issue is, there is a certain bolt pattern through the windshield that I'd like to marry up to. I'm not real interested in re-drilling the glass door to mount a wiper motor. Thanks anyway.

I found lots of wiper motors. The issue is, there is a certain bolt pattern through the windshield that I'd like to marry up to. I'm not real interested in re-drilling the glass door to mount a wiper motor. Thanks anyway.
Maybe the dealer as a first option isn't such a bad idea after all? ;-)

brettk1

Well how about 700.00 for a carb rebuilt kit for a 642b Does that seem a little steep to you???? I'm curious as how anyone could attempt to justify this type of price ????

OP
OP
C

caylerman

I'm sure that's where I'll go. Either that or live without the wiper if the price is too high. Our dealer here is great to work with and very helpful, but not always the best price.

OP
OP
C

caylerman

I'm sure that's where I'll go. Either that or live without the wiper if the price is too high. Our dealer here is great to work with and very helpful, but not always the best price.
Well, all that for nothing. The wiper motor at the dealer is only 120 bucks so not as bad as I thought. Got one on order.