773 lift and tilt valve

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tgeger

Hello, I have a 2001 773 G turbo, aprox. 2600 hours on it. After about 45 min. of use the hydraulics for the bucket and lift arms stops working. I get 3 beeps and the ACS light goes on, the lift and tilt valve light goes off on left panel. If I shut the key off and restart, it will start working again for about 10 min. or so, then it will happen again. Eventually failing completely when I move the arms or bucket. I am still able to drive it back to the barn and let it sit, just to go through the same process the next day. This machine is very different than anything I have ever worked on. I do have a service manual, but have no idea where to start looking. Would any of you guys have any idea what this could be or where to start poking around? Thank you for any help, Todd

Tazza

Staff member
It sounds like a faulty sensor. I'm not too sure about fault codes on this machine but i'm sure someone will let you know how to find out. Usually its the seat or seat bar sensor that will cause this problem by locking the lift arms out as it thinks you are getting out of the machine.Usually with this, the park brake will engage too.

skidsteer.ca

It sounds like a faulty sensor. I'm not too sure about fault codes on this machine but i'm sure someone will let you know how to find out. Usually its the seat or seat bar sensor that will cause this problem by locking the lift arms out as it thinks you are getting out of the machine.Usually with this, the park brake will engage too.
I had a simular problem with the aux hyd flow on my 853, cold good for 45 to hour , then it who shut itself off sooner and sooner every time I reset.
Turned out to be a wire with several broken stands, seemed it warmed up and the computer became less tolerant of the resistance.
Just a thought
Ken

bobcat_ron

I had a simular problem with the aux hyd flow on my 853, cold good for 45 to hour , then it who shut itself off sooner and sooner every time I reset.
Turned out to be a wire with several broken stands, seemed it warmed up and the computer became less tolerant of the resistance.
Just a thought
Ken
Same here, my old 753's sensor got too hot from bad wiring and excessive heat from the underside, and it gave out after 10 minutes.

OP
OP
T

tgeger

Same here, my old 753's sensor got too hot from bad wiring and excessive heat from the underside, and it gave out after 10 minutes.
Thanks alot guys, I will look for that. I would of never thought it could be something like that. Thanks again, Todd

OP
OP
T

tgeger

Thanks alot guys, I will look for that. I would of never thought it could be something like that. Thanks again, Todd
Hello Guys, Well I found out how to access service codes. I ran the machine and got it to fail again. The code Im getting is 32-50, (Tilt actuator short to ground). I found the actuator, of coarse its the bottom one. I could not see anything out of the ordinary, but its kinda buried in there. I checked the hand controller and did not see anything wrong with that. The actuator does not look fun at all to get out of there. I thought I would run it by you guys before I either mess with it more or take it up to Bobcat. That has big bucks written all over it. Thank you for any help, Todd

Latest posts