763 erratic error codes

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

weisyboy1

Gday I have a 763 that periodicly every comes up with the following errors and the machine stops and locks hydraulic Engine temp out or range high Hydraulic temp out of range high Front aux not calibrated Sometimes the temp gauge goes right up sometimes it sits at the bottom or stays at normal operating position. The radiator is cold (can put finger in) and hyd pipes cold. I have replaced the aux controlled and had it calibrated, and replaced both temp sencors. This can happen one every 6 months or every 30 seconds. I'm leaning towards a faulty computer but wanted others opinions before going to that expence

OP
OP
W

weisyboy1

diconnected all the plugs from teh bics computer and both controll pannels and cleaned even removed the pannels and cleaned them all looked ok and this has not fixed the problem. possibly bad earth? witch wires are earth?

Tazza

Staff member
diconnected all the plugs from teh bics computer and both controll pannels and cleaned even removed the pannels and cleaned them all looked ok and this has not fixed the problem. possibly bad earth? witch wires are earth?
I guess it is possible it's an earthing issue, the ground wires should all be black.