743 trying to connect Auxilary controls

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ZeroClient

Im trying to re-connect the auxiliary control on my old 743 as someone disconnected the rod at the front of the spool valve. The rod is still connected to the righthand stick but its hanging down and detached near the valves. What I'd like to know is; which spool valve do I attach the auxiliary control rod to?
There are 4 spools on my valve. Spool 1 (top) and 4 (bottom) have locking detents. Spool 2 and 3 do not have detents. Spool 1 is connected to lift, and Spool 2 is connected to tilt. This leaves Spool 3 & 4 available for connected the auxiliary control rod... but I cant tell which spool will operate the front auxiliary feed lines as it is difficult to trace the lines out.

I'm getting a 12" FrontHoe soon and need to get this control connected up.

Thank you!

Eric

Micheal

Im trying to re-connect the auxiliary control on my old 743 as someone disconnected the rod at the front of the spool valve. The rod is still connected to the righthand stick but its hanging down and detached near the valves. What I'd like to know is; which spool valve do I attach the auxiliary control rod to?
There are 4 spools on my valve. Spool 1 (top) and 4 (bottom) have locking detents. Spool 2 and 3 do not have detents. Spool 1 is connected to lift, and Spool 2 is connected to tilt. This leaves Spool 3 & 4 available for connected the auxiliary control rod... but I cant tell which spool will operate the front auxiliary feed lines as it is difficult to trace the lines out.

I'm getting a 12" FrontHoe soon and need to get this control connected up.

Thank you!

Eric
I

brdgbldr

Look at the schematic in the parts manual:

Put in your serial number and then search "auxiliary". You can look at the control valve to see which spool to use and also the auxiliary linkages.

Latest posts