743 or 643 Safety Bar

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Davross22

Hi everyone. Well I'm in south East Queensland Australia and I'm chasing cabin pull down safety bar for my old 743. the old one rusted out inside the padding. I'm not sure if they're available new either. Ill probably remanufacture one if unavailable. Any help would be appreciated.

Tazza

Staff member
I sent you an email just before.
I believe they are still available, i don't know the price though, sadly i'm pretty sure it's not great.

Wayne440

I sent you an email just before.
I believe they are still available, i don't know the price though, sadly i'm pretty sure it's not great.
I realize this is an old post, but FYI the lap bar for the 742, 743 etc. is still available from Bobcat for just under $300(US), plus shipping. That is expensive enough to motivate me to try repairing mine, but good to know that I can get one if need be.

OP
OP
D

Davross22

I realize this is an old post, but FYI the lap bar for the 742, 743 etc. is still available from Bobcat for just under $300(US), plus shipping. That is expensive enough to motivate me to try repairing mine, but good to know that I can get one if need be.
Hi all. yes again, this is an old post. I'm still chasing a Lap bar to suit a 643, 743, 645, 653, &751 part number 6716778. There's one available from Clark, at a ridicules price. We're located in SE Queensland. we can borrow one and copy if someone would lend. Complete rebuild is nearly finished. Other life distractions kept is away from the project for some time. Thanks Davross.

Tazza

Staff member
Hi all. yes again, this is an old post. I'm still chasing a Lap bar to suit a 643, 743, 645, 653, &751 part number 6716778. There's one available from Clark, at a ridicules price. We're located in SE Queensland. we can borrow one and copy if someone would lend. Complete rebuild is nearly finished. Other life distractions kept is away from the project for some time. Thanks Davross.
I hear ya on life getting in the way, i get one project done, and in that time, i have gained 5 more to do.....
Where in SE qld are you? i'm in Sheldon, southside of brisbane.