743 bobcat spool caps.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

maxdub

Anyone have a picture of the control valve? I need a picture from the side of the caps that cover the spool spring. One of the other smaller spools, I think the bucket tilt or rear auxilary has a thicker cap. Anyone know which one? A picture would be great.

Tazza

Staff member
I don't have a picture, but you will notice one has a solid cap, this is your tilt, the one with a snap ring on the outside is for the lift section. This part has a detend assembly to allow for the arms to float.

OP
OP
M

maxdub

I don't have a picture, but you will notice one has a solid cap, this is your tilt, the one with a snap ring on the outside is for the lift section. This part has a detend assembly to allow for the arms to float.
But either the tilt or rear stabilizers cap has a thicker flange than the other one and so it requires a longer bolt. Can you tell me wh one is thicker? and also which spool is the tilt, going in order starting from the relief valves which is the top?

Tazza

Staff member
But either the tilt or rear stabilizers cap has a thicker flange than the other one and so it requires a longer bolt. Can you tell me wh one is thicker? and also which spool is the tilt, going in order starting from the relief valves which is the top?
From what i can work out from a diagram i found on the net, working from the top where the relief valve is:
Lift section with detent assembly.
Tilt, shorter cap
Rear stabilizers, shorter cap too.
Bottom is aux, this has a detent assembly too.
279183d1346690580-bobcat-743-hydraulic-control-valve-bobcat-743-control-valve-jpg