731 foward is back back is foward

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

123ruger

put a rebuilt pump on new seal kit in drive motors new bronze filter it goes foward and back but they work backwards and it will not turn left or right it is driving me crazy. does it make a differance witch side the motors go on is there a left and a right motor

SkidRoe

The motors should not matter which side they go on. Is it possible that you reversed the hoses when you reconnected them? That would affect the direction of travel.

Tazza

Staff member
The motors should not matter which side they go on. Is it possible that you reversed the hoses when you reconnected them? That would affect the direction of travel.
You said you put a seal kit in the motors, did you make sure the timing was right when you re-assembled them?
If its wrong, they will run backwards.

OP
OP

123ruger

You said you put a seal kit in the motors, did you make sure the timing was right when you re-assembled them?
the local hyd shop put the seal kits in them i asked about the timming he said it was right maybe i got sum hoses cross how would i get a map of the hoses or a manual local bobcat dealer is no help

OP
OP

123ruger

would this affect that it will not turn left or right if motors are out of time only go foward and back

Tazza

Staff member
would this affect that it will not turn left or right if motors are out of time only go foward and back
It would only cause issues with rotation.
As for hoses, if you get a parts diagram, it will show you what goes where. Do you have a parts manual for it? or even a 743? they have the same hose locations for the drive system.

OP
OP

123ruger

It would only cause issues with rotation.
As for hoses, if you get a parts diagram, it will show you what goes where. Do you have a parts manual for it? or even a 743? they have the same hose locations for the drive system.
they were out of time got it going tbut still no left or right thanks for your help

Latest posts