60xt Control Handle

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

thetool

Looking at the parts breakdowns on the web, the deluxe handles have setscrews, but the plain-jane no option handle has nothing?
How does one correctly attach it to the handle tube? Adhesive?
Thanks.

OP
OP
thetool

thetool

Bumping this back up-anybody?
Case service here hates me and won't answer any question except to refer me to the parts department and recommend purchasing a service manual......=).

bobcat_ron

Bumping this back up-anybody?
Case service here hates me and won't answer any question except to refer me to the parts department and recommend purchasing a service manual......=).
Kaiser Skid Steer Services is the man to ask on Lawnsite, he is to Case skid steers as I am to drunk college girls.

Tazza

Staff member
Well thank you.....=).
"Kaiser Skid Steer Services is the man to ask on Lawnsite, he is to Case skid steers as I am to drunk college girls"
Whats that, creepy?
Sorry Ron, i had to have a stab at that! I'll just go hide now.

skidsteer.ca

"Kaiser Skid Steer Services is the man to ask on Lawnsite, he is to Case skid steers as I am to drunk college girls"
Whats that, creepy?
Sorry Ron, i had to have a stab at that! I'll just go hide now.
rothflmao!
Ken

OP
OP
thetool

thetool

rothflmao!
Ken
Well, I gotta go hang it tomorrow in the morning. Hopefully it's a friction-fit as it's too dang cold for any kind of adhesive. Guess I'll find out.
BTW-Rolling the cab forward on this machine with blown gas springs is impossible for 1 guy, unless you're big and green.

Tazza

Staff member
Well, I gotta go hang it tomorrow in the morning. Hopefully it's a friction-fit as it's too dang cold for any kind of adhesive. Guess I'll find out.
BTW-Rolling the cab forward on this machine with blown gas springs is impossible for 1 guy, unless you're big and green.
I have done this before on a 743 without gas struts, OMG you know it when you lift it up thats for sure. A helper sure makes it easer.

OP
OP
thetool

thetool

I have done this before on a 743 without gas struts, OMG you know it when you lift it up thats for sure. A helper sure makes it easer.
Okay- With a Bobcat, it's difficult but doable, one guy raising the cab with blown struts.
Case-One guy can't roll the cab forward with blown gas struts. On the bobcat, one guy can't replace blown gas springs. On the case, once you have the cab rolled forward, replacing the struts is a snap, all by meself!..............=).
I put the new handle on the tube, and it indeed needs some kind of adhesive.
Anybody know a good adhesive that will work for plastic-to-steel tube that will set up in the cold?

skidsteer.ca

Okay- With a Bobcat, it's difficult but doable, one guy raising the cab with blown struts.
Case-One guy can't roll the cab forward with blown gas struts. On the bobcat, one guy can't replace blown gas springs. On the case, once you have the cab rolled forward, replacing the struts is a snap, all by meself!..............=).
Anybody know a good adhesive that will work for plastic-to-steel tube that will set up in the cold?
Tool
Shoo Goo
Like silicon but way tougher. Use it to repair cracked seats and will last 500 hours. Stay flexible but is vary tough.
Ken

OP
OP
thetool

thetool

Tool
Shoo Goo
Like silicon but way tougher. Use it to repair cracked seats and will last 500 hours. Stay flexible but is vary tough.
Ken
Thanks, Ken. mebbe they have it at Wally-World......=). Shoo-goo.
That reminds me, I gotta let this new puppy outside again......I've been experiencing shoo-goo quite a lot lately.

brettk1

try Clear lacquer works great on motocross grips

bobcat_ron

try Clear lacquer works great on motocross grips
Loctite Power Grab is the mutts nuts or a 2 part epoxy from Loctite, the name and part number escapes me as I have a drunk college girl next to me, she is lying on the floor as I type, I'm not sure how she got there, but she will for sure take the walk of shame through the hall of fame tomorrow.

Tazza

Staff member
Loctite Power Grab is the mutts nuts or a 2 part epoxy from Loctite, the name and part number escapes me as I have a drunk college girl next to me, she is lying on the floor as I type, I'm not sure how she got there, but she will for sure take the walk of shame through the hall of fame tomorrow.
LOL Ron! i must remember if i'm ever in the USA, NOT to drop in and have drink with you.
Does this drunk college chick have a sister? or even a hot friend for me? :) must be willing to travel over the pond to Australia though.
Shane - i laughed at the puppy sho goo remark, i so know what you mean! its kinda disturbing when you get a mental image of such things......