4 in 1 bucket not working at all

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hamotech

hi everyone i have a LS150 new holland bobcat and the 4 in 1 bucket is not working i have checked pressures at quick couplers on both hoses in the neutral position there is no pressure on either hose when i operate lever in one direction it as 2800 psi and in the other direction it releases the pressure this is what the manual test says it should do this happens on both quick couplers so it appears the control valve and pressure relief valves are fine , its does not appear to be a problem with the machine , now im looking at the bucket thinking it is bypassing the ram internally, as one hose pressurises it returns oil on the opposite hose without moving the bucket do they have problems like this and if so can i isolate one ram to find out which ram could be bypassing the oil , if someone could give me some input as whats going on it woukd be very appreciated , also the manual says the bucket should have a electric solenoid and valve bank on it which this bucket has not got it and did they come out without it

Latest posts