331 Drive and Hyds inoperable

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

joebobcat

anyone have any tips on 331 that won't release the drives and or hods once machine is started and left hand control console is down and locked.It began working intermittently a few days ago and now doesn't release at all. I'm thinking it could be the magnet switches but I BOUGHT NEW ONES and plugged it in and held them close together just like when they are installed and and no change. I noticed that the red indicator light (on the top row of instrument panel 2nd from the left does not light no matter what. My friend indicated that it may be the fiber drive pump coupler. But that component hasn't any electrical interface so Im generally rum=ling that out for the time being. Any help would be much appreciated

TimberBen

I meant hyds. not hods and I'm ruling out the hydraulic pump drive interface for now.
I am workin on a 325 that I just pick up. I am replacing the ignition switch so I removed the gauges. With the gauge panel removed none of my functions worked. When I put the gauge panel back in I got the functions back. Mine is the older style 325 with the square gauge panel. It is just a thought to maybe help.

Latest posts