30C auger Manual?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jimh64

I have a 30C auger for my 843 and the housing on the auger has a chip missing in the drive unit. It is at the bottom, right where the shaft comes out of the drive unit. When there is torque, this chip allows the seal to come out and I lose fluid. I am looking for a manual that shows how to disassemble the drive unit so that I can get that spot welded and then put a new seal in. Would anyone know where I could find one? Thanks!

OP
OP
J

Jimh64

I was thinking, if no one knows where I can get a manual, I really only need to know if I can take the bottom offf the housing off from the bottom, or if I have to start from the top. Maybe someone can help with that.. Thanks!

TriHonu

I was thinking, if no one knows where I can get a manual, I really only need to know if I can take the bottom offf the housing off from the bottom, or if I have to start from the top. Maybe someone can help with that.. Thanks!
Can't help you with a manual, but you can look at Bobcat's Online Parts Catalog. It shows the exploded parts diagrams and lists all the parts.
It may give you some insight how it is assembled.
You can access the site at Bobcat Parts Online
Select: Product Type, Attachments, Auger.
If you have problems viewing the site, you may have to turn off any Pop-Up Blockers you are running.