2013 bobcat s750

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CSFence1

I have a 13 model bobcat s750, with around 2800 hrs on it. My model does have high flow. The problem started when we blew a hydraulic hoes that runs the cooling fan. The machine was ran out of fluid before we knew the line was blown. We got the machine back to our shop replaced the hose and serviced the hydronic system and since then the hydraulics have been weak. It will not pick up it's normal load. Everything is still operating as it should but hydraulics are slow and weak at an idle and increases with rpms. I have Noticed my problem more when I'm running my fecon Mulching head. But my problem exist on all my other Attachments. I know more than likely it's going to be my pump due to the lack of oil when hose burst. But with my Mulching head attached I'm able to get my hydraulic oil to 190° And the machine returns to working properly, strong hydraulics, fast response etc.. when oil temp falls below 190 it goes back to being weak/slow. I have tested my pressure with the gauge at the quick connects on the front of the skid steer with my standard flow at idle i'm getting 1800 psi and at full throttle I'm getting 3200 psi. When I switch over to high flow, I'm getting 4000 psi regardless engine RPM. I have a new belt on the hydraulic pump I have no codes in the dash And the machine has stayed and is update on its service. Steering as not been effected, only hydraulic lift arms and attachments I'm stumped.. please help.

[email protected]

did you change filters? oil thins as it warms, and the fact that the machine has more power when the fluid is hot, makes me think it would flow thru a clogged filter better when hot

farmshop

Yes, the filter that is located under the cooling fan and the tank filter
We have blown a lot of hoses and ran machines till they stopped moving without taking a pump out. I wonder if there is something with the fan that caused the hose failure and is now causing issues

OP
OP
C

CSFence1

We have blown a lot of hoses and ran machines till they stopped moving without taking a pump out. I wonder if there is something with the fan that caused the hose failure and is now causing issues
I don't believe so. When i raised the cab to find the problem the hose had a hole rubbed in it from use, and bad placement from the factory.