2011 T190 Shut Down

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rickyg

Hi Newbie here. I have a T190 it just died suddenly. Was just in idle speed doing some fine grading. Screens are blank but relay will click. Will start when I push Run and Start at the same time then shut off after 10 seconds. Any advice??

OP
OP
R

Rickyg

So I have figured out the issue with my machine. I had pinch a wire for the door latch safety switch. Found a 5A "Swithched" fuse was blown and replaced it. Still the same. The machine would start by pressing the Run and Start at the same time but nothing on the screen and would only run for about 10 seconds. Found that did some power checks in the fuse block and found there was no power on one side of that fuse. Cleaned up the inside of the fuse blade terminal and that solved the problem. Learned that it is always best to start with simple power checks and go from there. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.
20230823_134951.jpg
20230823_140331.jpg

Bobby the T190

Reminds me of the time I r&r'd a transmission and caught a sensors wire between the bell housing and block.
Took a few weeks for the current cut to finalize and manifest as a no start.
Easy fix was to disconnect sensor from the harness and replace it.

Glad yours was that simple to repair.
So I have figured out the issue with my machine. I had pinch a wire for the door latch safety switch. Found a 5A "Swithched" fuse was blown and replaced it. Still the same. The machine would start by pressing the Run and Start at the same time but nothing on the screen and would only run for about 10 seconds. Found that did some power checks in the fuse block and found there was no power on one side of that fuse. Cleaned up the inside of the fuse blade terminal and that solved the problem. Learned that it is always best to start with simple power checks and go from there. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.View attachment 4526View attachment 4527